Everton Transfer Thread - Summer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gareth Barry was one of best CM in recent times and proved age doesn’t mean too much. Never seen this Allan play like

I would love if Everton goes for a double with Lille and snags Gabriel and Renato Sanchez. Push out Keane and Siggy.

I would love if Everton goes for a double with Lille and snags Gabriel and Renato Sanchez. Push out Keane and Siggy.
Renato Sanches bombed at Swansea didn’t he? Guess he was only 20, but he moved to Lille for like 20m and given his first stint in the prem paying more than that would be quite the gamble.

Renato Sanches bombed at Swansea didn’t he? Guess he was only 20, but he moved to Lille for like 20m and given his first stint in the prem paying more than that would be quite the gamble.
He looks amazing right now, but he's just finding his game again. That team has a ton of talent.

According to nicolo shira (don’t know if he’s any good) we are preparing a bid of 40m for Allan on a 5 year deal at 6m a year wages

Per Readspoprt Fulham and Sheff U interested in Besic. Also we are intereste in Villa's McGinn in place of Schneids. Carlo also very keen on Immobile.and talk of Baningime wanting to on loan to Danish club Brondby before season closes.

Gareth Barry didn't cost £40m - which is why he represented good business.

Always nervous with this club and big transfers due to our less than impressive track record in recent years.

That’s true, but if there was a 28 year old Gareth Barry available I’d happily pay £40 mil. I was more getting at the quality of player rather than any value for money.

Status
Not open for further replies.