Club Statement: Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
log off your not a blue. And go party that you will have your turd PL trophy

Why do you think this decision was taken purely with Liverpool in mind?

You do realise that there are scores of other clubs with quite a bit riding on the remainder of this season being played, right?

Kieran have you ever been a minor ?

About 25 years ago, I was yeah.

For a bit.

"Chelsea, sorry lids but despite losing Pedro, Willian and Giroud as they're out of contract, we're forcing you to finish the 2019/20 season with a different playing staff. Sound? Sound. The FA."

Yeah OK.

well if they’re scrapping the euros they should scrap the season as it’s no different.
Sorry lad but they’res no way on this earth your a blue no way
I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiments expressed above but these continued aggravations are both amusing and irksome in equal measure

As I expected, to be honest.

Again, I'm sorry you feel that way.

Everyone is 'taking a kicking from this' and nobody is shielded from it. You can still acknowledge how horrible it's been and horrible it will be for some time, both in terms of health and livelihoods, but it's a discussion that absolutely needs to take place in a sensitive, meaningful way. After all, the Football industry is responsible for many jobs too. 'The show must go on' for many businesses both during and after this ends. That often means some tough decisions that not everyone agrees with or likes.

Ah so you’re worried about the greater football family then ? Not grubbily wanting a trophy , I accept you’d have won . Behind closed Doors doesn’t help staff in stadiums nor does remove potential pressure from nhs with injuries or contamination as if it’s not safe it’s not safe nor pressure on the police with those ridiculously scummy fan base turning up outside .

You can’t pause a season for 6 months for gods sake , take you trophy and stick it next to your Bucharest flag . Celebrate it but don’t ever talk about decency again because of the world was ever in any Doubt , and trust me I wasn’t , so many if you are exactly what I thought you were .

Status
Not open for further replies.