Europa League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephenlloyd

Player Valuation: £40m
Probably already been posted, but if the league is cancelled, will we get in the Europa on last seasons 8th place finish, if city’s ban stands?

If the rumours are true it’s very unlikely the league will be cancelled

also Man City have appealed the ban so it won’t take effect until after the appeal has been heard
Appeal will be sorted before the start of next season, not going to let them play next season, with a ban hanging over them.

Like i said IF it’s voided. And I wouldn’t be so sure this season gets finished, didn’t UEFA say they want a leagues done by 31st of June, That’s looking a very close call

Appeal will be sorted before the start of next season, not going to let them play next season, with a ban hanging over them.

Like i said IF it’s voided. And I wouldn’t be so sure this season gets finished, didn’t UEFA say they want a leagues done by 31st of June, That’s looking a very close call
The premier league are having an emergency meeting on Thursday. At this meeting they will discuss possible options available with all the representatives of the league clubs. I believe that if a majority of the 14 clubs decide that they want to resume the season in April then that is what will happen.

mikel Arteta recently came out and said that he would have plodded on as normal despite being infected and he felt fine.

I’m no expert but it seems very likely that the league will decide to resume games but all matches will be behind closed doors until the end of the season

The premier league are having an emergency meeting on Thursday. At this meeting they will discuss possible options available with all the representatives of the league clubs. I believe that if a majority of the 14 clubs decide that they want to resume the season in April then that is what will happen.

mikel Arteta recently came out and said that he would have plodded on as normal despite being infected and he felt fine.

I’m no expert but it seems very likely that the league will decide to resume games but all matches will be behind closed doors until the end of the season
No way in a million years the start up again in April. And it’s not about just behind closed doors.
Fans will turn up, look at PSG the other night.

And do the players have a mini pre-season, what about the people at finch farm, who do the cooking, cleaning, preparing the pitches. I suppose fist game back at goodison. Ancelotti will have the keys and turn all the lights on.

You’re living in dreamland

Status
Not open for further replies.