Game on Monday : Would you still go ?

If the game's still on on Monday and not behind closed doors, are you still going ?

• Yes

Votes: 93 42.3%
  • No

Votes: 104 47.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 23 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted YES but even if the game is played I won’t be there.

Mrs. Khal has told me, in no uncertain terms, that not only am I banned from going on Monday but that my season is officially over :(

Roll on August (if I make it through the virus in one piece :pint2:)

How naive are you then...ask the police, ambulance people, or anybody who deals with the public...even @roydo...common sense is not very common in the public at large.

Indeed.

As a wise man once said......”Commonsense is genius dressed in working clothes”.

Voted 'NO' because of how bad I'm feeling this morning. All week I've been coughing and sneezing sporadically but not feeling ill. However, this morning my eyes are burning and I could hardly open them when I woke up, and I'm feeling very light-headed and worn out like my energy has been drained from me. Now, I don't believe that's it's anything more than a cold since I get it at least once a year, like a lot of other people. But nevertheless, to be on the safe side I'm going to try and limit myself to essential journeys only for now and, just in case the worst happens, complete shred my browser history.

I would absolutely, I’d have had to have more of a think about it depending on how the result impacted on the RS .

it feels like an easy decision for me because Im in relatively good health and all the people in my life who would be older and infirm are no longer with us , 18 months ago a significantly different decision I suspect but Monday if it was on I'm going.

Voted 'NO' because of how bad I'm feeling this morning. All week I've been coughing and sneezing sporadically but not feeling ill. However, this morning my eyes are burning and I could hardly open them when I woke up, and I'm feeling very light-headed and worn out like my energy has been drained from me. Now, I don't believe that's it's anything more than a cold since I get it at least once a year, like a lot of other people. But nevertheless, to be on the safe side I'm going to try and limit myself to essential journeys only for now and, just in case the worst happens, complete shred my browser history.
Sorry but you should not be going anywhere and should be self isolating

Status
Not open for further replies.