2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're 65 and played in the Championship for Stockport? That would make you 43 when they were promoted? Your name is surely already in lights as the oldest player in Championship history?
Never played in the "championship" Played in Div 2 and 3.Which is now Championship and Div 1.

Never played in the "championship" Played in Div 2 and 3.Which is now Championship and Div 1.
If you played in the second tier for Stockport - which you said you did - you must have been at least 43 at the time, because their first season at that level was 1997/98. You didn't though, so i'm not sure why you're still keeping up the pretence.

Dominic Calvert Lewin is a very good player, and much better at scoring the goals than Blue Neon is at telling the lies.

If you played in the second tier for Stockport - which you said you did - you must have been at least 43 at the time, because their first season at that level was 1997/98. You didn't though, so i'm not sure why you're still keeping up the pretence.

Dominic Calvert Lewin is a very good player, and much better at scoring the goals than Blue Neon is at telling the lies.
Played in the 2nd div and 3rd div. County and Sheff Utd. Macc Town was when I left Port Vale Academy aged 16yrs 15 days. Have all signing papers still with me.

Played in the 2nd div and 3rd div. County and Sheff Utd. Macc Town was when I left Port Vale Academy aged 16yrs 15 days. Have all signing papers still with me.
Mate at least read your own posts ffs. You just said about half an hour ago that you signed for Stockport at 16.

Just before we go any further down the rabbithole; you can't claim that you were playing pro for Macc in the early 70s because they were in the equivalent of the Conference North and absolutely not paying pros, or that you were watching the likes of Kendall, Ball and Latchford play for Everton when you must have been playing your own games at the same time, you utter danger.

Mate at least read your own posts ffs. You just said about half an hour ago that you signed for Stockport at 16.

Just before we go any further down the rabbithole; you can't claim that you were playing pro for Macc in the early 70s because they were in the equivalent of the Conference North and absolutely not paying pros, or that you were watching the likes of Kendall, Ball and Latchford play for Everton when you must have been playing your own games at the same time, you utter danger.
Never signed pro for Macc.

Think I need to buy you a pint outside the ground Leicester night match. Easier.

Think I need to buy you a pint outside the ground Leicester night match. Easier.
I'll see if I can make it. As one of the world's top golfers I should really be in Augusta preparing for the masters, and obviously i'd need to make sure NASA don't need me to do another space mission that week because that would be a logistical nightmare. I'll let you know nearer the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.