2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
please @blue to the bone u have made ur point after @Billysgingham. racist Irish remarks but he has had enough leave him be buddy. lewin has the full backing of world famous manager ancelotti we shall take his judgement over the angry fat old fans on here who do not like being proven wrong.
You cannot be proven wrong can you come on,he is crap oh no he is not, oh yes he is.You need to reload you brain, it is said those that protest to much have something to hide.

Urm that's what our team is. and will be with that defence and static uncreative midfield- stick DCL in a top six team he would score more as would Richarlison....
I myself as a former pro at 65 could score if I played for Barcelona. Would just wait for a penalty decision and then see my name in lights! ha ha!

this is difficult to watch u have punished him enough @blue to the bone please leave him be and i am sure he will learn his lesson. imagine hating on a young striker costing so little and developing into a 13 goal striker with 2 months left to play buddies?? u would have to be crazy or want the everton to fail.

I'd advise you to press the panic button and do not get involved
we have witnessed potential man slaughter from @blue to the bone on poor @Billysgingham. today please pray he pulls thru. our guy lewin has out scored richarlison this season but once the toxic fans hate on a player they will do anything to not be made look foolish. what a forward the everton have on their hands.
Play nice now boys, I have important work to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.