2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not having a dig Dave but how many times have you seen him live and i don't mean on TV? There's always more that you can see live regarding movement and i say this because it's been a major improvement in his game this season.
The answer to this is fairly obvious.
Last time I saw him in the flesh was against Brighton in January. Then again today. The improvement in him since then is remarkable.

I'm not having a dig Dave but how many times have you seen him live and i don't mean on TV? There's always more that you can see live regarding movement and i say this because it's been a major improvement in his game this season.
It's not a major difference. I can see his movement well enough. We dont have enough blend with these two: Richarlison is an all action player who roves about pressuring defenders into mistakes, and that's what DCL does too. A better partnership (a top one) would be to have a striker who can roam about with intent, with a slotter who just plays off the shouilder...often anonymous most of the game.

We need our very own Bebeto and Romario. ;)

Dave your simply wrong on this, he ran clear with the ball at his feet, with defenders trailing, not long after his goal. Only a fingertip save from their goalkeeper stopped him adding a second. He's forever closing down defenders, that's where his first goal came from, must be absolute nightmare to play against, with his pace. The last position we need to look is striker mate, Centre half, Centre back and right winger.
We will regardless, because I cant see us keeping hold of Richarlison.

Dave waiting for DCL to receive some praise....

080893C0-FD57-4153-AAF8-474E911D3378.jpeg

It's not a major difference. I can see his movement well enough. We dont have enough blend with these two: Richarlison is an all action player who roves about pressuring defenders into mistakes, and that's what DCL does too. A better partnership (a top one) would be to have a striker who can roam about with intent, with a slotter who just plays off the shouilder...often anonymous most of the game.

Mate it’s an absolutely massive difference watching it live and watching it on TV. Absolutely massive.

Massive difference, on TV you follow the camera which inevitably follows the ball

The shot for the one-on-one was pathetic, but he was a handful for the most part. He's a very interesting player to watch at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.