2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
**prays**
Good goal, Ilm just
Running defenders ragged is not the same as slicing them open. He competes for the ball with them, for sure. But he seldom gets the drop on them. To do that you need to play in between defenders and be on the turn toward goal when a team mate is just getting the ball under control.

It's all instinct and cant really be taught. It's a gambler's instinct.
has anyone heard the term slicing open referring to a number 9.. you’ll be talking about him unlocking defences next.. The correct term to your second point is half turn.. your knowledge of football is so basic! I’d advice anyone thinking about responding to any of Daves posts not to bother! Just don’t bother.. oh Dave

We have a world class manager who is not as gullible as we have been in the past DCL is going no where ....like Holgate ......we will keep the assets this time around....
I didn’t say we wouldn’t but if a stupid bid comes in say like Lukaku then we can reinvest that money properly

He had more than enough time to open his body up and curl it.
I mean the kid is playing out of his skin and was under pressure for said chance from lindalof and made de gea produce a good save. At least it was on target 6 months ago that would of been closer to the corner flag

has anyone heard the term slicing open referring to a number 9.. you’ll be talking about him unlocking defences next.. The correct term to your second point is half turn.. your knowledge of football is so basic! I’d advice anyone thinking about responding to any of Daves posts not to bother! Just don’t bother.. oh Dave

I've just flushed more down the toilet about half an hour ago than you'll ever know about football mate.

Every credit for the progress he has made. He is never going to be as clinical as some, but his overall game is excellent and he is always a threat now. His goals record this season is now right up there and he is becoming a really good player. Our front 2 are certainly a massive plus looking to the future. Hopefully they are both here a long time, along with Carlo. Keep improving Dominic, it seems like the sky is now the limit.

More like we sign Lukaku to strengthen the squad.....DCL ATM is hot property with more potential.....
I agree with you mate it would be good to see a front 3 of him, richarlison and another goal machine but likelihood is we go with what we’ve got up top including kean

Status
Not open for further replies.