2019/20 Gylfi Sigurdsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazed Niasse wasn't first up. A lot of these signings have the slight whiff of corruption about them - like is Koeman going to be receiving a nicely paid place on the board at Ajax in his 70s following the £25m Klaasen signing ?

needs to be gone at the end of the year, on a slide, no pace, never effects the game and I can't see a position for him going forward.
the recruitment needs to up it game this season as we have wasted to much money on players like this, not sure Iwobi will not go the same way but it's a bit to early to judge him, can't see him being in the long term plans unless he improved 100%.
walcott, and at least a half dozen others should be under threat as well, including Pickford, who i would either get in someone to truly push.
him for his place or sell next time his stock is high.
keep Richy, DLC, Holgate, Gomes and wouldn't care less if any of the others went to be honest.

I cant remember an Everton player going back so much. Anyone else think of one? Franny Jeffers maybe but he went to the Arse

He was crap when he first came in, goal tally last season was really good but performance wise he was hot and cold, and he's been gash this season, so I wouldn't say he's 'gone back so much' considering he's been mostly gash in his time with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.