New Everton Stadium Discussion

That takes me back to managing at wetherspoons when I was younger.. spreading a bit of wd40 onto the top of toilet cisterns to ruin the coke that the Saturday bellends used to take in the bogs..
Spending about an hour trying to clean it off with the full quota of bog roll only to realise the top of the multi bog roll holder was never sprayed . Proper benders then

Pretty much. And it should be for you too. Because this club has spent the last 2 decades promising a state of the art stadium to its own fans and letting them down...ON 4 SEPARATE STADIUM PROJECTS.

They really should have to secure much more than this to have fans salivating.

PP gained + funds in place + spade in the ground = belief.
WHEN This happens will you throw yourself at the mercy of this forum and admit you were totally wrong and out of order to question our Uzbekistan overlord and his accountant

On the poster in question you have to hit the button a few times.
It’s starting to wear out it’s been hit that often
Reminder
When you ignore that poster certain threads become incomprehensible due to posters replying to posts you can’t see

As well as the ignore feature, it would be nice to have a filter which hid all posts which included the word "Dave".

This thread is by far the best on the forum and has been for a long time, very informative. Shame to have it trolled.

I'm assuming only ticket holders will be able to access the fan zone but does anybody know for sure? We'll have to show the tickets at the dock gates, will we?

I dont thinks so mate, one of the images for the reveal has the big wall having walkways through it, with no turnstile or anything like that.