New Everton Stadium Discussion

We'll see, I suppose.

Rich people on our side of things could be the difference in outcome.

But the amount of reports being done and placed online mean next to nothing in that respect. It just means they're trying to plan ahead if and when it's green for go.
Dave the stadium is not the end game here
It’s a means to an end

I thought at first you meant ‘poorest’ as in always booing and negativity!!

I think whatever the prices are in Goodison they are probably going to do a feeeze as a PR stunt when we move over hopefully

and with 53k hopefully evolving to 55k as the ground develops I hopevthere could be room for lower priced tickets
Dream on mate... if you think ticket prices won't increase by or at the time BMD is operational, I'll wager you'll be sadly mistaken.

You're missing the overall point here - it's this: were Everton FC in the past involved to the degree they are now in other stadium projects? The answer being 'yes, they were'.

Some people weren't around for them.
Some genuinely cant remember the extent of our pursuit of other stadiums.
Some would rather forget that we've been here before and nothing came of it.

The club is backed by USM.
The Liverpool waterfront gives their overseas portfolio huge exposure by being associated with one of the most iconic, and fast growing locations in world business. Having a Premier League club at the heart of it is the icing on the cake.

They didn't buy the Liver building for fun.

It will take time and require lots of patience, but this is a slow journey of taking back our City and getting back to the top table of football. And we have powerful enough people in charge to do it.

I didn't say it was given; I suggested it was in the bag given the overwhelming support of LCC and the regional authority.
Liverpool City Council had nothing to do with the Kirkby project - it's in Knowsley. And at that time, there wasn't a regional authority.
Also, there were no detailed plans - certainly not in the public domain as they are now.
And finally, it was a Tesco planning application which was submitted and rejected because of it's impact on neighbouring retail businesses.
You have an agenda and an opinion, which everyone has, but please don't invent facts. Leave that to Trump and Johnson.