New Everton Stadium Discussion

Yeah, I'll miss Goodison too, I won't miss the shabbiness of the stadium, the impaired views, the cramped areas, the narrow seats - erm, just the atmosphere then, oh wait a moment, not even that of late. I know the sentiment, we always had Goodison ....

Tried the current fan zone and hate that it’s outside when it’s either raining or freezing every game. Bit gutted they’re making out the vast space is a “fan plaza” when I can imagine most people feel the same.

I’m hoping the plan is to get people in the stadium concourse early and stay after, as the space inside looks huge.

Would love to be able to go down straight at the full time whistle and grab a pint waiting for the 17:30 kick off. Or get there early and watch the 12pm ko (based on We play at 3pm.
Presume the concourse is all standing ?

Tried the current fan zone and hate that it’s outside when it’s either raining or freezing every game. Bit gutted they’re making out the vast space is a “fan plaza” when I can imagine most people feel the same.

I’m hoping the plan is to get people in the stadium concourse early and stay after, as the space inside looks huge.

Would love to be able to go down straight at the full time whistle and grab a pint waiting for the 17:30 kick off. Or get there early and watch the 12pm ko (based on We play at 3pm.
Presume the concourse is all standing ?

So what is the situation concerning bars then ? At the moment I get to around Goodison about an hour and a half before the match go to the pub for a few pints then head in 10 minutes before kickoff. I don't go to the fan park outside the Park End and stand in the cold and cant see me doing this outside Bramley Moore USM Arena.As there are few pubs in the vicinity what is proposed for the non hospitality fans.....heading for the new East stand. Are there inside bar seating areas?
I heard the USM IPA is a fine brew.

You a pen pusher Chris lad?

I used to be in the same game by the sounds of your dealings. I decided one day I was sick of the rat race and the clientele so pushed myself to change things - got my ears pierced, line in my hair and now earn my corn stress free in the photography industry with a clientele of beautiful women often with fake boobies instead of stressed out middle aged council workers - best thing I ever did.

Anyway whens PP expected roughly April/May?
Gizza job.

ERKYQo2WsAEiLOy

:Blink:
Which document is that in? Can't find it.

In terms of the transport, isn't that up to the council to sort out, like those trackless trams proposed around Paddington village.
It's not Everton who should be planning all that, there should be plans from the council for better transport infrastructure.

It's not up to the council exclusively, the site and capacity have to take into account factors such as transport etc. We couldn't just stick the stadium in a field and then expect a council to link it in to rail/roads etc.

The transport 'solution' is very underwhelming.