2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
100% mate.

Ings movement and finishing is massively better than DCL's.

Alot of DCL's goals have actually been tap ins (both against Chelsea and against Palace in particular) whilst its good he's getting in the right area's he just doesn't have the stuff to beat a man or smash one in 1 on 1 etc.

Some slate Ings but if they watched his actual movement up top and his finishing they would be suprised how good he has been this season.
Bit of an age difference between the two DCL still learing his trade,who knows what another 4/5 years will bring.

Bit of an age difference between the two DCL still learing his trade,who knows what another 4/5 years will bring.

I agree mate - but some go on like Ings is 32 the lad is 27 and if he carries on in this form you would have a good 4-5 years of him.

Some fans just dont rate anyone over 25 whos not at a top CL or hipster club.

You do realise that a two in isn’t a simple goal don’t you
I mean you do realise they have to get themselves into the right position to do the two in don’t you
I mean you do realise they have to keep their composure and finish the tap in or make the comedy end of season missed reel don’t you ? Yesh I knew you knew I was just checking
You do realise I quoted the wrong post don’t you
Gawd I am full of Belgian beer

It's majorly sad Ings scores and your first thought is go into the DCL thread lol

You lead a very sad existence.

Im just laughing at all the druids who cant see how hypocritical they are that they are desperate to convince everyone that dares rate Ings as being a 1 season wonder yet are absolutely up DCL's hoop over a good 2 months in 3 years at the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.