2019/20 Tom Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we have a full report on what he is wearing when he is next seen back in Liverpool so the afficionados can indulge themselves in excited discussion about his fashion sense or lack of it. The Daily Mail is full of this sort of crap about the latest sightings of some so-called "celebrity" for the edification probably of the female end of its audience. What is the Markle woman wearing today. Ooooh! Rant over.

The boys

I think he'd just laugh in your face tbh just like we all are.
I'm supposed to be working, but am quietly having a browse with my morning coffee. But it's getting harder and harder to be discrete cos every time I read one of ForEverBlue92 posts I'm having fits of laughter at how much of a clown this fella is. "Tom Davies, yes you, go and get a $2 haircut and you'll be a better player for it, trust me" . If was said as a joke it would be a little bt funny but coming from someone who is serious it is absolutely hilarious

I'm supposed to be working, but am quietly having a browse with my morning coffee. But it's getting harder and harder to be discrete cos every time I read one of ForEverBlue92 posts I'm having fits of laughter at how much of a clown this fella is. "Tom Davies, yes you, go and get a $2 haircut and you'll be a better player for it, trust me" . If was said as a joke it would be a little bt funny but coming from someone who is serious it is absolutely hilarious

Not what I said.

Now get back to work you bum.

Status
Not open for further replies.