Jonjoe Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting read ; a new job spotted 'First team care manager', never heard it called that before.

first team care manager will look after new players coming to the club and young players out on loan.
Arrange housing, transport ,schools for kids ,bank accounts if needed ,language lessons for player and family (Pickford availed of these lol ) etc
Has nothing to do with the footballing side of things

Kyle Walker, mate.
We tried to sign him with another Sheffield united player, and Spurs got both of them, one was a flop , and that's the main guy DM was interested in the fullback Kyle Norton ....Kyle Walker was playing CH at the time...and was in the Sheff United fans stated by far the better prospect... they were spot on....
I hope we retain John Jo kenny services as perhaps his loan period has made him a far better right back .....

Do we have any German blues on here who get to see him play? It would be nice to get a subjective view on how he has performed. I personally hope the lad comes back and smashes it. A mate of my nephews knows him and reckons he lives and breathes Everton. We need a few like that playing well in the team.

think he has potential imo, Needs to fix things but experience can do that. Will have no problem if they want Kenny to fight for RB or sell him.

Do we have any German blues on here who get to see him play? It would be nice to get a subjective view on how he has performed. I personally hope the lad comes back and smashes it. A mate of my nephews knows him and reckons he lives and breathes Everton. We need a few like that playing well in the team.
In the loan thread @atrottel posts comments from Schalke forums

Sidibe is not a regular starter at right back,alternating with Seamus and sometimes playing further forward. I don't see him being signed as a four year contract would probably cost about not far short of 30m when you factor in transfer fees, wages,signing on fee ,agent fees,loyalty bonus etc.

I just don't think we have that kind of money to throw around

Hes been playing well.

But I personally think the German league suits his style of play, Wagner gets the best out of him.

Personally, if Schalke offered us £20m, I’d take it. We could strengthen in that area or take sidibe for £13m and use the left over for other areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.