Everton rejects £85M Barca bid for Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
If 85 mil is to much or not for him, i love the way the press/experts say hes way over priced for what he is and what hes done,considering how much all the other rubbish usually go for from other teams,cant remember the stat from few weeks ago but only 2 players had scored more since the beginning of last season without pens [dont know if thats classed as winger or what etc]

Who would you rather have? Jadon Sancho or Richarlison? Richarlison is easily worth 150m pounds

Surely this isn’t a serious question?

He’s not worth £150m. That may be the price tag we set, but no team would pay that for him as yet.

He’s potentially world class, but he’s not there yet.

If 85 mil is to much or not for him, i love the way the press/experts say hes way over priced for what he is and what hes done,considering how much all the other rubbish usually go for from other teams,cant remember the stat from few weeks ago but only 2 players had scored more since the beginning of last season without pens [dont know if thats classed as winger or what etc]
Ha found it,Thats what it was lol, but heard it on radio, from 2 weeks ago that stat

Tbh I don't think he's that much. Very lazy player, no pace, goes down too easily, dosnt score enough, can't head a ball and woeful shooting skills. Not a team player and dosnt backtrack.
Can't speak Spanish so if anyone can will they translate for any Barcelona scouts or fans that are reading this!

Tbh I don't think he's that much. Very lazy player, no pace, goes down too easily, dosnt score enough, can't head a ball and woeful shooting skills. Not a team player and dosnt backtrack.
Can't speak Spanish so if anyone can will they translate for any Barcelona scouts or fans that are reading this!
Assume this is sarcasm to stop him being bought.

I said he would go for Coutinho money, if he scores any more goals like Saturday we are approaching Mbappe dough.

Certainly knows how to finish and we know how rare those gems are in the game........especially as he doesn't take penalties most of the top scorers like Kane, Aguero, Aubameyang!

Status
Not open for further replies.