2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure Martinez went back to back seasons without breaching 50 points, if memory serves me right he had the likes of Lukaku, Stones, Deulofeu, Barkley, a younger Baines Jagielka and Coleman, Barry and McCarthy to call upon. Pound for pound, squad for squad he was our worst ever manager.
Just goes to show the money that has been wasted the last few years
Hopefully Carlo and Brands can spend it better

Ridiculous Moshiri needs to have a long look at himself, had he sacked Silva after we lost to Sheffield United at home, we'd probably be a few points from the top 4 or in the top 4. This really was a wasted chance to get into the top 4, with Chelsea having a transfer ban, United being rubbish, Spurs being average and Arsenal being poor. Losing points against teams like Newcastle, Leicester, Arsenal, Palace, Norwich and Brighton have really cost us.

Ancelotti wasn't available until what, 3 weeks after we sacekd Silva?

Had he sacked Silva earlier we would not have had Ancelotti. Simple as.

He also said something along the lines of "of course given the choice I'd much rather have the three points than a good performance"

Which I really liked. Certain managers who we've had since Moyes left have given the impression that they'd much rather lose a game playing well than win one playing poorly.

I WANT THE POINTS
On the pub now after flying home from the march and I feel the same lol

Just a few quick points
How would the lads on here who voted for Brexit feel if Carlo is banished because he’s one of them forens who came over to England to take English jobs @Joey66 and @peteblue
If we get EL I can see Moshiri and Usmanov doing a bit of creative accounting to boost our summer spending for Carlo
The man is working miracles with a squad put together by Moyes , Martinez,Koeman , Allardyce ( spits ) and Silva
Give him 2 years with a squad of 75 % of his own players plus DCL Ricarlison Kean Holgate , Digne , Bernard and maybe Pickford and see what magic he will do
Players know now if the don’t cut the mustard they are gone , no one not the board ,not Marcel and especially not the true evertonian fans ( that excludes a few on here ) will back them over Carlo
Enjoy Carlo while we can because unless we become CL regulars in a new stadium it’s all downhill manager wise when he goes

We will achieve what we want with CA I’m sure ;)

Just a few quick points
How would the lads on here who voted for Brexit feel if Carlo is banished because he’s one of them forens who came over to England to take English jobs @Joey66 and @peteblue
If we get EL I can see Moshiri and Usmanov doing a bit of creative accounting to boost our summer spending for Carlo
The man is working miracles with a squad put together by Moyes , Martinez,Koeman , Allardyce ( spits ) and Silva
Give him 2 years with a squad of 75 % of his own players plus DCL Ricarlison Kean Holgate , Digne , Bernard and maybe Pickford and see what magic he will do
Players know now if the don’t cut the mustard they are gone , no one not the board ,not Marcel and especially not the true evertonian fans ( that excludes a few on here ) will back them over Carlo
Enjoy Carlo while we can because unless we become CL regulars in a new stadium it’s all downhill manager wise when he goes
Some on here are getting a Wee bit carried away; Champions League aspirations this season. I for one am just enjoying the feeling that we might actually win games and not fearing the likes of Crystal Palace.
The next four games will tell a tale, they will make and break a few Everton careers.

We'd need a miracle that weve not experienced for decades to reach top 4 this season.

Its nice to imagine what would happen this summer if we could achieve that.

Ridiculous Moshiri needs to have a long look at himself, had he sacked Silva after we lost to Sheffield United at home, we'd probably be a few points from the top 4 or in the top 4. This really was a wasted chance to get into the top 4, with Chelsea having a transfer ban, United being rubbish, Spurs being average and Arsenal being poor. Losing points against teams like Newcastle, Leicester, Arsenal, Palace, Norwich and Brighton have really cost us.
If he had of sacked Silva after the Sheffield game then Ancellotti was not available then
I am not sure of the timeline as to who got sacked first but we got lucky getting Ancellotti when we did
Unless certain people in certain places of influence knew Ancellotti was getting sacked and was open to coming to Everton
I know in was widely reported that his sacking was only a matter of when not if

Status
Not open for further replies.