2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does not seem happy at present with the coach think he feels his days are numbered.

Behave
Loves the fans, loves the club, did you not see him going mad when he was on the bench after being subbed when a decision didn't go our way?

Love him me think he's brilliant in terms of talent and attitude

Always plays with a smile on his face reminds me of ronaldinho in that sense just playing and loving football

Another one for the RS on here :bye:

B7802548-DBFF-4FF6-ADF4-5A793F54258F.jpeg

Your last 10 posts you have done nothing but [Poor language removed] off about players and their performances even a dig at the manager.

I suggest you look at the table early December and come back to us.

But you already know this dont you , you complete and utter wrong un.
I love Ancelloti and was completely dumbfounded we took Silva the other year. The Italian has improved us but this teams performances over the last couple of years should not be forgotton because yet again we start playing ok and winning games 2nd half of the season when there is nothing to play for.

If we go into next season with the same/similar set of players you will get the same 7/8th place finish and pityful Cup performances.

The same was said by a few of us last season but the vast majority thought Silva was starting to get it right and that Brands summer buys would push us on. They didnt.

Im sorry this glorification of Bernard is hollow. I ask again, do you seriously think he can help us get results away from home that can challenge the top 4/5/6 and win cup games?

I love Ancelloti and was completely dumbfounded we took Silva the other year. The Italian has improved us but this teams performances over the last couple of years should not be forgotton because yet again we start playing ok and winning games 2nd half of the season when there is nothing to play for.

If we go into next season with the same/similar set of players you will get the same 7/8th place finish and pityful Cup performances.

The same was said by a few of us last season but the vast majority thought Silva was starting to get it right and that Brands summer buys would push us on. They didnt.

Im sorry this glorification of Bernard is hollow. I ask again, do you seriously think he can help us get results away from home that can challenge the top 4/5/6 and win cup games?
You need to change your sport if you cant see a quality footballer in Bernard.

But he's not the only one you're having a go at is he.

Again look at the league from December to now if you cant see something to be upbeat about footie ( or Everton) isnt for you.

You need to change your sport if you cant see a quality footballer in Bernard.

But he's not the only one you're having a go at is he.

Again look at the league from December to now if you cant see something to be upbeat about footie ( or Everton) isnt for you.
Of course he does.

Despite the fact that there are basically zero people outside of our club that rate him at all.

Sensational strike yesterday though.

Status
Not open for further replies.