2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
So do you think he's shown any sign of improvement ? And do you think he needs a run of games, like almost every other player alive. Give him chance and games and I'm sure he'll give us what we want goals.
I've seen him have one game where he looked like a striker...the first game he played in as a sub.

From that moment on apart from ha;lf a game agianst Newcastle he's been tripe. Utter tripe.

Did he not start the attack too by winning the ball? May be wrong
He did indeed, battled in midfield and nicked the ball ahead of one of their defenders to lay it into the path of Richy
Then sprinted from the half way line (as did Theo) to keep up with the break and make it count

No he was 20 and he scored 5 goals for Swansea who got relegated cos he was utter tosh.
25 goals in 37 games for Villa: do you think Kean could get half that total?

FFS, look at his shot the other day - it'd have ended up as a throw in if Walcott hadn't have been standing behind him.

25 goals in 37 games for Villa: do you think Kean could get half that total?

FFS, look at his shot the other day - it'd have ended up as a throw in if Walcott hadn't have been standing behind him.

I reckon I could score 37 in 25 in The Championship.

But sure, feel free to keep moving the goalposts once you get sat like a puppy.

he’s played hardly any minutes.10 mins here and there as a sub doesn’t count.
It's February.
He hasn’t played 18 PL games though has he. He’s entered the pitch 18 times, but that isn’t the same thing.

We’ll revisit this discussion in a year’s time.
He didn’t score 13 PL goals two years ago??

...so, have I got this right - you're saying that Kean is doing ok with 1 goal in 18 appearances (sorry, 18 times on the pitch this season...average = 35 minutes per game...)?

A player vaunted as one of the best prospects in Europe, a player the club paid almost £30M for, and it's a decent first season's haul and anyone pointing out differently has nothing to complain about at all?

No wonder we win nothing.

It's meaningless to talk about the goal scored vs Number of Games or the Minutes played when clearly our ailing midfield was at fault.

...so, have I got this right - you're saying that Kean is doing ok with 1 goal in 18 appearances (sorry, 18 times on the pitch this season...average = 35 minutes per game...)?

A player vaunted as one of the best prospects in Europe, a player the club paid almost £30M for, and it's a decent first season's haul and anyone pointing out differently has nothing to complain about at all?

No wonder we win nothing.

Bet you were saying the same things about DCL a few years back.

Status
Not open for further replies.