Guard of honour

Status
Not open for further replies.
A man in Everton blue should never applaud a man in Liverpool red on a football pitch. Never.
hello buddy i disagree.
h_00208256.jpg

Should Everton refuse to give a Guard of Honour, it perpetuates the myth of the minority complex....

The club needs to change grow-up start treating Liverpool like any other club. The fans on the other hand, I think it would be absolutely brilliant if no one was in the ground....

For the Crimson Crap to win the title, the combined total of points won by them and/or dropped by City would need to be 18 (I'm not factoring any other team into the equation). Even if the lovables won all four of their games before the derby, City would need to take six points or less from their four -- home to West Ham and Burnley, away to Leicester and United. Can't see that happening, really. The scenario for them winning the title at Goodison, sadly, is much more likely, unless they drop points along the way.

I mean look at how their fans greeted Cities bus that time? Was far more disrespectful and immature than 30,000 blues booing and singing over the guard of honor. I for one think we should show up and boo over the guard of honor and sing Got.

I mean look at how their fans greeted Cities bus that time? Was far more disrespectful and immature than 30,000 blues booing and singing over the guard of honor. I for one think we should show up and boo over the guard of honor and sing Got.
Seen a report yesterday that the PL are investigating West Ham because a window got broken on the scums bus ,typical

Status
Not open for further replies.