Match Thread Watford 2-3 Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Struggled to get a link and knew we were losing 1 nil, finally got it on and we went 2 nil down just before half time and nearly lashed the remote at the telly, Big Yerry Mina means I still have a telly, Thank you Yerry
All you lads struggling to get a link , just get IPTV and pay a sub
90 euro a year is all it costs

After getting back from this last night I was, for once, looking forward to our 15-second slot at the end of MotD. Amazingly, we were on second, but you could feel them all smarting over it as they quickly moved on to the next game - never even mentioned the the question marks over Delph's cards. If it had been Henderson they'd have been in tears, calling it a "national scandal" etc. Can't blame them for putting Soton's shock win at Anfield on first, though, given that it was the turnup of the season so far.

WE HAVE COME FROM BEHIND TO WIN A GAME OF ASSOCIATION FOOTBALL

I don't know which has been the longer, coming from behind to win a game or associating Everton with football.

Was made up with the win.

Strange to come back from two goals down away from home, score 3 and still not feel like we played well! Don't care, happy with the points and the position it puts us in.

Also odd: Mina hadn't scored this season before yesterday and now he's our joint third top scorer.

Status
Not open for further replies.