Everton rejects £85M Barca bid for Richarlison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh you poor thing, it sounds like you believe everything the media spoon-feeds you.

I feel real pity for you.
It sounds like you choose to believe some things and choose not to believe other things. Based on nothing.
you sound like one of those annoying idiots who looks at a story and goes “utter garbage” cos you dont like what it says.
Anyway, I’ve just been on the phone to my mate marcel and he’s told me that they bid for him. So they Defo did.

Liverpool have sold Coutinho and Suarez their best players at the time for huge sums and spent the proceeds wisely. Thats where we need to improve.

It sounds like you choose to believe some things and choose not to believe other things. Based on nothing.
you sound like one of those annoying idiots who looks at a story and goes “utter garbage” cos you dont like what it says.
Anyway, I’ve just been on the phone to my mate marcel and he’s told me that they bid for him. So they Defo did.

Its not based on nothing, I know which media sources I trust and which 1s I dont.

Sky havent got a single transfer correct for about 5 years now

Its not based on nothing, I know which media sources I trust and which 1s I dont.

Sky havent got a single transfer correct for about 5 years now

They were the first to link Ancelotti with us out of all the major players.

Everyone else who reported it, wrote 'according to Sky Sports'. To say they haven't got anything right for 5 years is over the top.

They were the first to link Ancelotti with us out of all the major players.

Everyone else who reported it, wrote 'according to Sky Sports'. To say they haven't got anything right for 5 years is over the top.

Bull, other sources linked us to Carlo well before Sky Spurts.

Bull, other sources linked us to Carlo well before Sky Spurts.

Sky Sports were the first to say we had opened talks, everything else was just in contention and under consideration type stuff, linking us with Moyes, Mark Hughes, Eddie Howe. They broke it hours after he was sacked. They confidently said we had opened talks. They are not in the business of randomly making up stories about Richarlison - even if it's a little staged there is a reason behind it - no smoke without fire. Moshiri and White - remember they have some sort of understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.