2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.

At this point, you'd think the club would update social media regarding his situation? We've heard about Gomes' recovery all the way through, why do you get the feeling they can't even speak his name at the club, out of some fear?

Physio room says the end of next month, they get their info direct from the clubs so we will just have to wait and see. People going on about it all the time isn't going to make him heal any quicker at the end of the day, just need it sit it out and wait.

Is it really so incomprehensible to you that it could be the reason for his 'injury' that you feel the need to check my post history?? o_O He wouldn't be the first and I doubt he'd be the last. (AVM mk2). :coffee:

somebody else mentioned where had you been for 5yrs so I had a look and my oh my your last post 5yrs ago. amazing insight.

feel free to appear in 5yrs time with another crap post

Bring back JPG. we badly need his ability to not be Sigurdsson or Schneiderlin

somebody else mentioned where had you been for 5yrs so I had a look and my oh my your last post 5yrs ago. amazing insight.

feel free to appear in 5yrs time with another crap post

Bring back JPG. we badly need his ability to not be Sigurdsson or Schneiderlin
I'm sorry I didn't realise I had to post every day to be worthy enough to have a valid opinion in your eyes.:zzz:
My post was on topic about JPG. Not sure (and couldn't care less in all honesty) what your agenda here is.

Status
Not open for further replies.