2019/20 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something not right with this. Never see him even in the background of pictures. No charity appearances nothing for months. He’s supposed to be back training but he’s nowhere to be seen.

There's a couple of things at play here... 1. He's back in full training as of last week.

2. It's enormously difficult to make a prediction on the pace of recovery of a player you've only been working with for a month when he suffers a serious injury with a lot of risk of complication. What would you like them to have said?

Weren't you moaning last week that Ancelotti said he "hoped" to have Richarlison back against Newcastle and then didn't?

I would've liked them to have said that they cannot currently give a duration that they player would be out for due to the. Aries of the injury. Instead, our incompetent medical team have given two durations and he has missed both of them by a good distance.

Richarlison's injury was described as minor and he was due to be fit for the Newcastle game. Yet another date missed.

I'd rather them say players are out for longer if they're not 100% sure they can return than to say they'll be back by a certain date and not be.

I would've liked them to have said that they cannot currently give a duration that they player would be out for due to the. Aries of the injury. Instead, our incompetent medical team have given two durations and he has missed both of them by a good distance.

Richarlison's injury was described as minor and he was due to be fit for the Newcastle game. Yet another date missed.

I'd rather them say players are out for longer if they're not 100% sure they can return than to say they'll be back by a certain date and not be.

Are you picking the team based on this information? If not, then I'm really not sure what impact it has on your life. They'll be fit when they're fit. When you see them running around in a training video on a Wednesday or on the pitch, they're fit.

Unless you're really this anal about imprecise time periods. In which case I advise you to never get a serious injury or wait in for a parcel.

Are you picking the team based on this information? If not, then I'm really not sure what impact it has on your life. They'll be fit when they're fit. When you see them running around in a training video on a Wednesday or on the pitch, they're fit.

Unless you're really this anal about imprecise time periods. In which case I advise you to never get a serious injury or wait in for a parcel.
You're on a discussion form and his delayed return from injury is a discussion point.

Do you think I'm sitting here fretting?

Right so because JPG was said to be out for AROUND 3 months (it is now 3 months) you're calling our medical team incompetent and because Richarlison was thought to make the Newcastle game put still had some pain in his knee so wasn't risked they are incompetent? Sort your head out fella this type of thing happens in every team in the world

There's a couple of things at play here... 1. He's back in full training as of last week.

2. It's enormously difficult to make a prediction on the pace of recovery of a player you've only been working with for a month when he suffers a serious injury with a lot of risk of complication. What would you like them to have said?

Weren't you moaning last week that Ancelotti said he "hoped" to have Richarlison back against Newcastle and then didn't?

Pretty common theme through most of his posts for some time now! Ancelotti, the "incompetent" medical team, Brands, a number of players, Moshiri and the Board, he ain't a happy one!

I do understand the frustration and I would say we have made some big errors (asking Bolasie to run off his injury being one).

However the club get criticised for not giving information, and criticised when they provide information that turns out to be wrong. It's an inexact science. What I would say though, is you have to be supremely fit to play in the current Premier League and we are right to be cautious with any player who's had an injury in terms of rushing them back.

Right so because JPG was said to be out for AROUND 3 months (it is now 3 months) you're calling our medical team incompetent and because Richarlison was thought to make the Newcastle game put still had some pain in his knee so wasn't risked they are incompetent? Sort your head out fella this type of thing happens in every team in the world
That is from October 16th 2019, it’s the 28th January 2020, we are beyond three months. As I said before, what is the timeframe for ‘around’? He won’t be back anytime soon, so we’re looking at a 4/5 months setback as a minimum now.

They could have ruled Richarlison out for both games. You telling me they couldn’t predict he wouldn’t be ready for Newcastle two days before he was ruled out against West Ham?

From the medical team that told Bolasie to run off an ACL injury, I expect nothing.

That is from October 16th 2019, it’s the 28th January 2020, we are beyond three months. As I said before, what is the timeframe for ‘around’? He won’t be back anytime soon, so we’re looking at a 4/5 months setback as a minimum now.

They could have ruled Richarlison out for both games. You telling me they couldn’t predict he wouldn’t be ready for Newcastle two days before he was ruled out against West Ham?

From the medical team that told Bolasie to run off an ACL injury, I expect nothing.
You're channelling your frustrations at the complete wrong things here fella. This happens at every team in the world its not new and it won't change. Different people recover differently from injuries. They give a timeframe based on similar recovery times of other players so if a different player takes longer then so be it nothing you can do about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.