January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking NEWS on Sky so pinch of salt:
Sander Berge from Genk going to Sheff United for £17m is a snip for an outstanding talent.

He would be perfect option for Everton - young, experienced and a huge sell on value.

We have been linked with him before, missed out on him for £2m and now could slip through our fingers again.

Come on BRANDS

Sander Berge for the same price as this Vecino lad
Sake

I just find it peculiar were going after Vecino.

Ok on a loan but another average player we will be stuck with.

It's starting to look like we might not get anyone, I'm thinking anyone we get will be with a loan fee and then a price to sign in the summer. I think the FFP thing is stopping us from getting anyone in. Hopefully Niasse goes, it could give an opportunity off the bench for one of the u21s

It's starting to look like we might not get anyone, I'm thinking anyone we get will be with a loan fee and then a price to sign in the summer. I think the FFP thing is stopping us from getting anyone in. Hopefully Niasse goes, it could give an opportunity off the bench for one of the u21s

FFP is a bigger issue than most people think.

The priority for now and the summer has to be outgoings.

Korede Adedoyin: Antony Evans: and Nathangelo Markelo.

Who? Never heard of them, and they're probably on decent if not crazy wages and how many others are there like them that we don't know about? Whilst I'd prefer to stick a kid out of the youth set up on a contract if there's still a chance they'll make it, how much of a drain is it on the FFP coffers?

- The Liverpool Echo suggest up to 8 players could leave Everton in the next few days. They list, Oumar Niasse: Cuco Martina: Beni Baningime: Lewis Gibson: Morgan Feeney: Korede Adedoyin: Antony Evans: and Nathangelo Markelo.

this is surely too good to be true.

Don't be silly, that delta driver off Twitter says he's boss and we should go after him.
I like to think he gets special treatment from Delta and all his colleagues because of who he is. Like when he walks through the door to the office everyone nods at him and gives him a slightly wider berth.

“Yeah lad I’ve watched him loads of times. He’s the real deal”. As he harps on to Frank, 76, who couldn’t care less about football and just wants to get to the bingo on time.

Who? Never heard of them, and they're probably on decent if not crazy wages and how many others are there like them that we don't know about? Whilst I'd prefer to stick a kid out of the youth set up on a contract if there's still a chance they'll make it, how much of a drain is it on the FFP coffers?

Anthony Evans is on £25k a week. Never kicked a ball for the first team, ridiculous really...

Status
Not open for further replies.