January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking NEWS on Sky so pinch of salt:
Sander Berge from Genk going to Sheff United for £17m is a snip for an outstanding talent.

He would be perfect option for Everton - young, experienced and a huge sell on value.

We have been linked with him before, missed out on him for £2m and now could slip through our fingers again.

Come on BRANDS

From last year when Carlos Ancelotti was manager of Napoli:

Genk Confirm Liverpool and Napoli 'Interested' in Sander Berge

Liverpool have some competition in the pursuit of midfielder Sander Berge after Genk sporting director Dimitri De Conde revealed Napoli are also keen on the Norway international.

De Conde told Radio Punto Nuovo (h/t Football Italia):

"Napoli are interested in Sander, it's a possiblity. We also know that Liverpool are also interested and (Jurgen) Klopp, after the game at Anfield (in the Champions League), complimented him on his performance. There are clubs in Italy who are following Berge and Napoli could be one of them, but at this stage, there are no offers on the table. From next week, things could change."

"We haven't had any official contact with Napoli yet
."

Genk value their midfield talisman at £25 million, according to Bird. It's a fee sure to put him in the sights of many clubs, with Napoli also having firsthand experience of his talent.

From last year when Carlos Ancelotti was manager of Napoli:

Genk Confirm Liverpool and Napoli 'Interested' in Sander Berge

Liverpool have some competition in the pursuit of midfielder Sander Berge after Genk sporting director Dimitri De Conde revealed Napoli are also keen on the Norway international.

De Conde told Radio Punto Nuovo (h/t Football Italia):

"Napoli are interested in Sander, it's a possiblity. We also know that Liverpool are also interested and (Jurgen) Klopp, after the game at Anfield (in the Champions League), complimented him on his performance. There are clubs in Italy who are following Berge and Napoli could be one of them, but at this stage, there are no offers on the table. From next week, things could change."

"We haven't had any official contact with Napoli yet
."

Genk value their midfield talisman at £25 million, according to Bird. It's a fee sure to put him in the sights of many clubs, with Napoli also having firsthand experience of his talent.
Good player is Berge. Got a lot of talent and potential and looks a perfect fit for the EPL in my opinion. Looks like Vecino is the one who Carlo wants though. So I trust his judgement.

Breaking NEWS on Sky so pinch of salt:
Sander Berge from Genk going to Sheff United for £17m is a snip for an outstanding talent.

He would be perfect option for Everton - young, experienced and a huge sell on value.

We have been linked with him before, missed out on him for £2m and now could slip through our fingers again.

Come on BRANDS

I assume those 2 links are all stats and numbers

I don't want the club to send statements via incoming transfers, they have a website for those. It doesn't matter whether the incoming player is the latest YouTube clip sensation or a complete unknown from Atherton Collieries FC. They just have to be the right fit for the manager.

James Rodriguez looks like a huge gamble for me, lightweight, injury prone, massive salary, unproven in this league etc. If they do bring him in though I sincerely hope it's because CA wants him here, not because someone at the club thinks that fans require some form of statment.

Status
Not open for further replies.