January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol lol lol

What about Zidane mate?
I'm too young. Only game I watched him play was the 2006 World Cup final. That volley is one of the greatest goals ever scored though.

I like guys like Modric and Kroos. I'm a big fan of Jorginho too. I like plenty of players, just not every one that can do a step over.

Not really. I'm just saying I have a kind of player that I like watching, and Everton from what I've seen really isn't it. He reminds me a bit of Sterling before Pep got a hold of him or Zaha, both players who are (were) decent, but not what I like.

De Bruyne, Ziyech, James when he was on form, or wingers like Hazard are the guys I like to watch as far as attacking midfielders go. Skillful, intelligent and lethal.

Like I said about Klaassen when he was first linked is the same I'll say about Ziyech...

Totally unsuited for the premier league.

I'm too young. Only game I watched him play was the 2006 World Cup final. That volley is one of the greatest goals ever scored though.

I like guys like Modric and Kroos. I'm a big fan of Jorginho too. I like plenty of players, just not every one that can do a step over.

you must have a great eye for talent
I've never heard of any of those players

Honest to God. I'm just so far from sold on that kid. His agents are desperately trying to engineer a move and there seem to be no takers. To me that's a warning sign. He's played enough games where he should be dominating Brazil and the Libertadores and while he's good, he isn't dominant. All his production at Copa America came against a Peru team that they beat 8-1 over two games. In his highlight videos he seems to do a lot of fancy stuff just to do it and not because it's going to lead to his team scoring more goals. These are all warning signs to me that he might be a bit of a mirage.
Yeah we dont wanna see any of that stuff at Goodison when we got Theo , Oumar & Tommy D.
That Ronaldinho was crap too :oops:

Its a yes from me subject to not being silly money but he is a LW / LM player, we need a right winger. Maybe another lined up for the RW and he is another addition?

....well, there’s just one week of the window to go and here’s the morning transfer gossip for Friday 24th January;

- Gianluca Di Marzio has informed Sky Sports News that Southampton Captain, Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg is Everton’s no1 transfer target in this window. The 24 year old Danish international midfielder is valued at £35m and has 18 months left on his current contract.

- According to Zero Hora journalist, Pedro Ernesto Denardin, the agent of Gremio forward Everton Soares was on his way to Europe yesterday to meet with the Toffees. He claims a deal for the 23 year old Brazilian international is ‘very close to happening.’

- Corriero Dello Sport suggest Everton as a likely summer destination for out-of-favour Napoli winger Hirving Lozano. Napoli paid €49m for the 24 year old Mexican and would want to recoup most of that.

- Tuttomercatoweb report Napoli are prepared to let midfielder, Allen, leave. They claim Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti has personally rung the 29 year old Brazilian regarding a move to Goodison but has not made ‘concrete steps’ to sign him. The same outlet suggest Inter Milan midfielder, Matias Vecino, is not convinced of a move to Everton. Sky Italia says Manchester United have had a loan deal rejected for Vecino.

- Gazetta Dello Sport claim Juventus midfielder Emre Can prefers a move to Borussia Dortmund over Everton.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.