January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
He can play left-back if we want to play him there. I think he's better at left-back. The home-grown aspect is a big one, the home-grown factor is why clubs get linked with the likes of Callum Wilson and Ake. It is why we looked to the future HG factor and spent big on Alex Iwobi.

hes played 4 games as left back in 3 years so why would you think hes better there? do you watch every Bournemouth game?

No, I don't mean a rumour I mean there may have been contact from other clubs and it's turned his head. I can't understand his massive drop in form. I literally can't think of a single game off my head he has played well this season.

players are human, they can have bad runs of form. cant believe everyone seems to want to cash in on digne as soon as he has a bad patch.

hes played 4 games as left back in 3 years so why would you think hes better there? do you watch every Bournemouth game?

It is my opinion that he is a vibrant attacking defender with pace and good physical attributes, 24, who has 13 caps for the Netherlands and is home-grown. He has been linked with Arsenal and Man City and a return to Chelsea. No, I do not watch every Bournemouth game. The fact that you even ask that shows you are looking for an argument, you must be bored. It is not about me wanting Nathan Ake, it is about us replacing Digne in the event we choose to sell him, and there aren't many established home-grown youngish players around for sale. If we move the likes of Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin on, or even Digne, it would be wise to sign players that fit the home-grown criteria. He can play left-back which is something you wish to deny, nevermind.

players are human, they can have bad runs of form. cant believe everyone seems to want to cash in on digne as soon as he has a bad patch.
I think it's the fact the made up story is suggesting a payment of 3 times his value. If you make up a story valuing him at £30m then maybe people can make up other answers.

It is my opinion that he is a vibrant attacking defender with pace and good physical attributes, 24, who has 13 caps for the Netherlands and is home-grown. He has been linked with Arsenal and Man City and a return to Chelsea. No, I do not watch every Bournemouth game. The fact that you even ask that shows you are looking for an argument, you must be bored. It is not about me wanting Nathan Ake, it is about us replacing Digne in the event we choose to sell him, and there aren't many established home-grown youngish players around for sale. If we move the likes of Sigurdsson and Schneiderlin on, or even Digne, it would be wise to sign players that fit the home-grown criteria. He can play left-back which is something you wish to deny, nevermind.

We aren't selling Digne and replacing him with a centre half who can cover left back in an emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.