2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kean, Richarlison and DCL, Dave?

Kean has been here half a season and the latter two have been carrying the team this season.

The rest absolutely agree with though.
Kean: worthless to me, regardless of last night. His attitude stinks.

Richarlison: the titty lip is never far away. Weak mentally.

DCL: belatedly started scoring, nover enough to blot out his timidness over two seasons though.

Was it Walsh or Brands signed Niasse… as big a waste of money as we have had in some time ?

Managers and DOF make good decisions and bad ones.

I dont think it was either. Martinez signed him the january before his sacking didn't he? Then Walsh and Koeman came on board.

My source at the time said the Niasse deal was brought in over RM's head. Take it or leave it.
It may well be but I wonder who it could have been at that time, even you are unlikely to blame Brands for that... ? , but either way it wasn't a DOF who bought him or the centre back from Wigan whose name escapes me just now.

Dave, I think you are wrong about Brands, I think we have done well with both purchases and sales since his arrival. I have great hope for an Ancelotti/Brands partnership.

But, I know going forward ever before we sign anybody that as far as you are concerned any player that does well will be signed by Ancelotti, anybody that does badly will have been signed by Brands.

giphy.gif

7E58DDEB-5E25-4A15-8B11-095B01C902E2.jpeg

No Dave, more like this fella.

If he doesn't know who he wants to keep now then we'll get nowhere under him. Surely he's seen enough to know that literally 80% of this squad needs hauling out and replacing as soon as possible. I would also include Mina and Pickford in that, possibly even Digne who has absolutely stunk this season. It goes without saying that ALL of Stekelenberg, Martina, Coleman, Keane, Davies, Schneiderlin, Baningame, Delph, Sigurdsson, Iwobi, Walcott, Sandro, Tosun and Niasse need to go ASAP. Maybe Baines can be backup for one further year, but at this stage it's no loss if he leaves.

With that result in the end, we'd all be in a frenzy (even more so than we are). Fingers would be pointed at Martinez / Koeman / Unsworth / Allardyce / Silva [delete as appropriate] and their managerial deficiencies.

Carlo comes out and says "I said to the players, I once lost a CL final after being 3 nil up". Effectively: 'don't worry about it.

Perspective. A rational outlook that's come from years of winning lots of matches.

I love the bloke. Carlo Ancelotti manages EVERTON.

Kean: worthless to me, regardless of last night. His attitude stinks.

Richarlison: the titty lip is never far away. Weak mentally.

DCL: belatedly started scoring, nover enough to blot out his timidness over two seasons though.
I take great comfort from the fact that, no matter what disasters I may face in life, I will never, ever, feel so bad that you won't be able to make me feel worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.