2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford is now for me symbolic of the 'clown club curse'. I am tired of watching him pick the ball out of the net, in bizarre circumstances.
It's happened too many times now for it to be an accident, and must have played with his
mentality. He is 2/3 inches too short to do what he wants to do, and his command of the box is chronic.
Has to be moved on, and get a 6'3/6'4 unit in there. I would go for Pope from Burnley.

In the tunnel before the match he was joking around pushing smelling salts in Bernard's face. I think he hasn't a brain cell in his head. Too many mistakes now. A keeper needs to be solid. He isnt. He is a decent shot stopper but that's it. He is mentally weak and doesnt have the brain cells to understand this.

He;s a fraud of a GK.

Screaming at defenders when he makes a perfunctory save and then hiding when the howlers are let in.

Not many times I would agree with you but Pickford is definitely showboating his ego at every opportunity for camera sake. Also loves to hog the limelight to the extend of taking a Long time with goal kicks while we were chasing the game as well.

I think the people defending him are on other clubs forums bigging up the ex Sunderland players.
I'm sure Jordan Henderson's thread on RAWK must be full of the head patters we have on here too.

I think a lot of the people defending him are on RAWK for a different reason...

*cough* BEBETO *cough*

Pickford is now for me symbolic of the 'clown club curse'. I am tired of watching him pick the ball out of the net, in bizarre circumstances.
It's happened too many times now for it to be an accident, and must have played with his
mentality. He is 2/3 inches too short to do what he wants to do, and his command of the box is chronic.
Has to be moved on, and get a 6'3/6'4 unit in there. I would go for Pope from Burnley.
Pope has impressed every time I have seen him hope Carlo can pull something out the bag for a top goalie

Status
Not open for further replies.