2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not his biggest fan. Like my keepers talkers. Teams are in to him now. Corners they just put a man on him and if the ball comes near he just flaps at it. Will see a few of these while he is our goalie

get rid

With some players I get frustrated when they make mistakes,with him I get annoyed. He just isn't good enough,sad thing is that nobody in the "top 6" will want him and everybody else can't afford him .
So we are probably stuck with him.

Turned on him myself as well. Super shot stopper on his day but he is just too erratic in the position where you need the most consistency.

Would much rather have a level-headed, solid keeper who can catch a ball and command his area.

I don’t think he is a Super shot stopper. Dramatic yes but not Super.

Pickford is now for me symbolic of the 'clown club curse'. I am tired of watching him pick the ball out of the net, in bizarre circumstances.
It's happened too many times now for it to be an accident, and must have played with his
mentality. He is 2/3 inches too short to do what he wants to do, and his command of the box is chronic.
Has to be moved on, and get a 6'3/6'4 unit in there. I would go for Pope from Burnley.

Status
Not open for further replies.