2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible man. Foot behind his goal line trying to make a save. Terrified whenever a ball comes into the box. Hes not good enough at the moment, worrying thing is he doesnt look like hes got it in him to improve.

When are the people who keep defending him gonna see him for what he is. He's a very average goalkeeper who doesn't get the basics right. Sick to death of him.
I think the people defending him are on other clubs forums bigging up the ex Sunderland players.
I'm sure Jordan Henderson's thread on RAWK must be full of the head patters we have on here too.

He reminds me of a little excitable kid who we have put down jumpers for posts and he dives around trying to look spectacular.
New keeper in the summer please.

Said for a while he needs a spell out the team.

Such a lack of competition though and if they'll listen to offers in the summer then it would reduce his fee if dropped.

We've got to assume Lossl has shown the square route of sod all if he can't get a game (and can barely make the bench)

We've got to hope the mancs sell De Gea and offer us 40m, take it and start again.

Needs dropped. He has cost us a stack of points in the last season and a half. Lossl can't be a worse alternative at the moment.

He's not having a great season and tonight he was arguably at fault for both goals in what should have been a comfortable win. If they don't drop him what does it say to our backups (and him) that he is untouchable? Can't be dropped? Time for him to sit a few out.

Status
Not open for further replies.