2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want a solid goalkeeper.

I don't want saves for the camera, I don't want to get the rave on, I don't want someone jerking themselves off over how far they can kick it.

I just want a non midget goalkeeper who makes the saves you'd expect a player being played over 100k a week to make
There’s a few decent ones out there. But pickers is our problem for years to come I fear.

I also don’t care about his height, but freaking command your area and stop flapping about like a fish.

Correct. He's a 'kin coward. Doesn't want to get clattered.

Can you imagine being a keeper where where you are jumping you have a chance of being a good 16/24 inches taller using your full arm length.... and barely being able to clear the fkin thing.

Should be catching that crap let alone punching it. Knee into the striker's chest, jobs a goodun.

Can you imagine being a keeper where where you are jumping you have a chance of being a good 16/24 inches taller using your full arm length.... and barely being able to clear the fkin thing.

Should be catching that crap let alone punching it. Knee into the striker's chest, jobs a goodun.

He's a poor poor GK.

You can bet though that when the divvy makes a half decent stop in the next game this thread will have half a dozen asking where all 'the haters' are.

He's a poor poor GK.

You can bet though that when the divvy makes a half decent stop in the next game this thread will have half a dozen asking where all 'the haters' are.

Nah, too many mistakes now Dave that I think everyone csn see this kid ain't ever gonna improve and his limitations are there for all to see.

Absolute knobhead for that first goal and thays cost us what we're 3 straightforward points.

Nah, too many mistakes now Dave that I think everyone csn see this kid ain't ever gonna improve and his limitations are there for all to see.

Absolute knobhead for that first goal and thays cost us what we're 3 straightforward points.
Bear this in mind too: he fell to pieces again against Newcastle and again cost us 3 points when we had the game comfortably won. That tells me he cant compose himself in a match that means something to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.