2019/20 Dominic Calvert-Lewin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested why you don't respect Niasse, who is the ultimate 'trier' and did more than Kean had done when he came on?
Might be the fact police were called over him allegedly belting his pregnant partner.

Also, your “ultimate trier” seems to have turned down the chance to play regularly at Leeds, preferring instead to steal a living here.

Ever given thought to how hard DCL has tried? He’s been slated and played out of position under loads of managers yet got his head down, worked hard and improved.

Niasse has simply remained crap.

Might be the fact police were called over him allegedly belting his pregnant partner.

Also, your “ultimate trier” seems to have turned down the chance to play regularly at Leeds, preferring instead to steal a living here.

Ever given thought to how hard DCL has tried? He’s been slated and played out of position under loads of managers yet got his head down, worked hard and improved.

Niasse has simply remained crap.
Stay on topic....;)

Sadly, I'm not wrong about him. I was spot on back then.

Sure, he's getting goals in dribs and drabs against poor teams usually, but this is his best season and you have to take his contribution in the round.

His problem is that he's limited if you play him on his own; with a partner he can be a handful...sometimes anyway.
How are you right Dave?. He's slotting prem goals and fit birds and you're still tilting at windmills. Our discussion back in 2017 was about your preference to Dowell, thinking him the better player. Is this still your belief?.

How are you right Dave?. He's slotting prem goals and fit birds and you're still tilting at windmills. Our discussion back in 2017 was about your preference to Dowell, thinking him the better player. Is this still your belief?.
He is a better player. More vision. I;d say if DCL had the right to an extended run in the team when he was firing blanks, Dowell did too...and never got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.