2019/20 Anthony Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t dare play him at goodison. He will get eaten alive by the park enders. Keep him for 30 minute cameos away from home and ease him in. Hopefully we won’t destroy any confidence then.

Just from highlights of his U23 games, I reckon he’s got the ability to finish at least 1 of his 2 chances today with a bit more confidence.

49min shot, only he would know if he’s got that ability to hit a volley on his opposite, but I wonder if he was worried about being chased down and if he could have taken a touch to move it onto his right and curl it. Kean might have accidentally put some pressure on him as well.

91min pass to DCL, he takes this on in an U23 game and likely finishes it.

The more experience he gets and hopefully more confidence see him take those chances!

Just from highlights of his U23 games, I reckon he’s got the ability to finish at least 1 of his 2 chances today with a bit more confidence.

49min shot, only he would know if he’s got that ability to hit a volley on his opposite, but I wonder if he was worried about being chased down and if he could have taken a touch to move it onto his right and curl it. Kean might have accidentally put some pressure on him as well.

91min pass to DCL, he takes this on in an U23 game and likely finishes it.

The more experience he gets and hopefully more confidence see him take those chances!
Kean definitely put him off.

Status
Not open for further replies.