2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

As others have said he'll be on the right doing the same thing as Bernard last match and drifting infield so hes hard to mark.

I can see that causing teams problems

I'm not sure he works as well on the flank as he does in a central position.

To be honest, not sure where he fits in a 4 4 2?

I was talking to some Arsenal season ticket holders the other day about Iwobi. As a number 10 they all agreed he would be a great player, but worryingly all believe as a winger he wouldn't cut it. I'm hoping they are wrong, but I think I can see their point.

I'm not sure he works as well on the flank as he does in a central position.

To be honest, not sure where he fits in a 4 4 2?

I think wide players in this system drift in and operate centrally which I think will suit Iwobi as it has Bernard. I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes there. I agree that there is a real player there.

I was talking to some Arsenal season ticket holders the other day about Iwobi. As a number 10 they all agreed he would be a great player, but worryingly all believe as a winger he wouldn't cut it. I'm hoping they are wrong, but I think I can see their point.
A number 10 that can't pass and doesn't score !?

A number 10 that can't pass and doesn't score !?
In his career, including all cup games and internationals, he has played 169 times (over 75% as a starting player). In that time he has scored 17 goals and made 23 assists. Not great stats for an attacking player, let alone a proposed starting no. 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.