DBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
The CEO is the most important position in any company and here we are a club that litraly deals in hundreds of millions coming in and out of the club every year and we've appointed the female Steve Walsh ffs.

This club is backwards, there's no other word for it. It's litraly mind boggoling how the people running us have amassed any sort of personal wealth. If they run their personal finances the same way they run this club.
I am assuming you are familiar with third sector business strategies? They literally get money from businesses for nothing! They are amongst the most innovative and driven people in any business sector and she has had the job of running a long established basket case of a club for 18 months. We aren’t in the Cl final, so she must be crap, let’s get rid?
You are entitled to your opinion mate, of course you are, and as it is an opinion based entirely on assumption (as is mine, and everyone else’s on this forum) You are as likely to be right as I am. I just don’t get why so many of us look only to highlight the negatives, I can see absolutely no reason to invest time and energy into a hobby that seemingly brings so many of you no pleasure whatsoever?

Status
Not open for further replies.