2019/20 Michael Keane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lack of everything a footballer should have that he hasn't got was showed up once again yesterday.

Fixed for you mate ;)

In all fairness that was one of his better games. He's just a bag of nerves though and isn't the commanding cb we obviously hoped he was going to be when we signed him.

Hopefully he gets gently shoved out the door in the summer and someone offers a chomp or a wham bar in return

Fixed for you mate ;)

In all fairness that was one of his better games. He's just a bag of nerves though and isn't the commanding cb we obviously hoped he was going to be when we signed him.

Hopefully he gets gently shoved out the door in the summer and someone offers a chomp or a wham bar in return

I did not make that post you are referring to, it is untrue if you actually look at my original post further up the page or tab on my name.you will see. So where did you get that from?

Noticed this quote by brands from the AGM “We almost succeeded in that but as you know we didn't succeed with the last central defender but, until now, we didn't have any problems because Mason Holgate did very well, Yerry Mina did well and Michael Keane was there again, and did well." that little hesitation towards the end suggests that even marcel knows hes turd

Noticed this quote by brands from the AGM “We almost succeeded in that but as you know we didn't succeed with the last central defender but, until now, we didn't have any problems because Mason Holgate did very well, Yerry Mina did well and Michael Keane was there again, and did well." that little hesitation towards the end suggests that even marcel KNOWS HES TURD

You don’t have to be a world renowned scout or a Premier league director of football to spot that .

Noticed this quote by brands from the AGM “We almost succeeded in that but as you know we didn't succeed with the last central defender but, until now, we didn't have any problems because Mason Holgate did very well, Yerry Mina did well and Michael Keane was there again, and did well." that little hesitation towards the end suggests that even marcel knows hes turd

Anyone with a set of eyes and a brain can see that he`s a turd ;)

Strange the way a player can be good enough to attract attention and biggish money and then go down the pan. Is there any way back for him I wonder?

Status
Not open for further replies.