Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford

Digne
Holgate
Mina
Coleman

Richarlison
Davies
Delph
Bernard
Sidibe

Calvert-Lewin

Bernard as a number 10, Richarlison left wing, Sidibe right, Davies/Delph holding.

Could have been done. Realistically, you could only drop two of them and retain a 4-4-2.

Awk no, surely this Richarlison out left nonsense needs to stop too. Its absolutely horrendous

Properly shocked and disappointed by the team. These charlatans should have been removed from the club this week. To have him picked as captain will massively backfire as he’s a toxic presence.

If we win 6-0 we'll go tenth.

By replacing Sneiderlin with Davies we have a chance of some forward momentum - I just hope Sigurdsson appreciates that we'll need to move the ball out to the wings quickly. The last thing we need is slow build up at the back and give them the chance to press us around our own box.

We need 10pts from the next 5 games before we play Arsenal.

Any kind of win today would leave us needing 7pts in 4 winnable matches.

Really hope we can get the 3 pts...its puts us right on the tails of 6-8th.

Everton's bench. I mean, who do you turn to there to change a game in a positive way?

Brands and Koeman have a lot to answer for. Half a billion to have a bench like that.

+ Our Academy.

Everton's bench. I mean, who do you turn to there to change a game in a positive way?

Brands and Koeman have a lot to answer for. Half a billion to have a bench like that.

Kean will come good Dave.

I have a funny feeling we will win a penalty today...lets sit back and relax.

Could be last chance saloon for a few.

Awk no, surely this Richarlison out left nonsense needs to stop too. Its absolutely horrendous

Could have done this then too.

Pickford

Digne
Holgate
Mina
Coleman

Bernard
Davies
Delph
Sidibe

Richarlison
Calvert-Lewin

And no, I'm not saying I know better than Ancelotti - all I'm saying is that if the manager felt the Icelandic Ghost needed dropping instead of playing again and ridiculously selected as captain, he could have done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.