Match Thread Everton v Brighton & Hove Albion - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard one really. I think Tom will almost certainly come into the middle, but I'm concerned whether we have the available players (options) drop both of them.

It's then a choice of a Gylfi, who is completely and utterly under performing, or the crab that is Morgan and his own poor performances. I'm not sure what to do.
Would rather have Holgate, Davies and Bernard in there than any of those 2 plus Delph. Lad is an absolute weapon.

Where’s the rail replacement bus from then? Would usually get the train from central to kirkdale. Any help appreciated.

Every now and again I will think about the performance last week and feel ill. The worst thing is a win today and the players will think that all is rosey.

...5 wins to safety.
With this lot on show any similar performances like Anfield and we are in trouble 5 wins sounds a lot the way we played last week, but I am sure we have learnt out lessons.. DCL to score today to quieten down his haters on the thread on here.....blues to win 1-0. and DCL will be the best thing since slice bread again......

Status
Not open for further replies.