2019/20 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a players career inexplicably comes off the rails as Baningime’s has there is usually an underlying problem and it is generally found in the attitude / behavioural or fitness categories , very often all three.
I don’t think we will be seeing Beni in the near future.

Had a awful loan spell last year (January onwards) at Wigan think he played once, his younger bro plays there too. Not sure what’s happened to him progression wise, looks as if he’s gone backwards

The last thing I heard about him was Unsworth saying he's too good U-23 football and needs to be playing first team football. Then he got injured apparently.

My lad knows him through (sort of) through his business. Said he seems a really good lad , grounded , and looks after his family. I would guess it probably isn't an attitude issue , but you never know.

When a players career inexplicably comes off the rails as Baningime’s has there is usually an underlying problem and it is generally found in the attitude / behavioural or fitness categories , very often all three.
I don’t think we will be seeing Beni in the near future.

He's just not that good.

When he played those handful of games for us a few seasons back he didn't let anyone down but he hardly blew us away either.

He will never play for us again. Will probably make a decent career for himself somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.