This is my lowest point in supporting Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't won at Klanfiled since 1999, we haven't beaten them at Goodison since 2010 but and it's all Moshiri's fault apparently.......

More embarrassing than those two 4-0 games. I dont even know where to start with that performance. Second half was disgusting.

I would understand if they tried and had an off day but they didn’t. Like Silvas last game they didn’t try that second half. It was gutless. Had enough of it, that second half is as low as I’ve felt in a long time and the more piles on the more I ask myself why is it worth it.

That squad is riddled with crap and when a player has a decent match and you see some fans wanting to bait others with that “haters” or “ha ha you were wrong along “ rubbish is even worse. Clueless , absolutely clueless and obnoxious asf.

Honestly are we all overreacting?
We played well in the first half. The second half was terrible because the players we running on empty from 70th mins onwards.

we miss 4 glorious chance and lost to a wonder goal.
We played a bunch of 17 & 18 year olds

I’ve just come to expect it, I never get my hope up anymore. My hopes are though, many of the playing personal will change before next season and we can get a good start to next season.

Am done. That’s not a rivalry, it reminds me of years ago at Wimbledon Roddick got beat by federer and sue barker said to roddick that they’re creating a great rivalry, and roddick said “well for it to be a rivalry am gonna have to win some matches.” The same applies here. We haven’t won at Anfield this millennium. We haven’t won ANY derby since 2010. This century Liverpool have played more European finals than Everton have won derbies. This century. Think about that. Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.