Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I didn;t realise he'd sold up there, tbh.

Still, this is just BS. If he was serious he'd have just done it.

He's either here now and invested in Everton surreptitiously via Moshiri, or he's fishing about for other clubs to invest in.

Mr negative.

face facts... Usmanov deeply involved at Everton. He is pumping money in one way or another and he has a vested interest.

Carlo accepted the job on this basis.

If he was serious about it it;d just be done, not all this "I'm thinking about it" nonsense.

The only mate of a mate type contribution i have is that Usmanov signed some agreement saying he couldnt invest into a premier league rival for at least 4 years.
Again only passing on what ive heard with no real proof, but when did he sell up in Arsenal?

As for why he would send moshiri to Everton as a plan B yet remain in the hunt for a full buyout at Arsenal, its actually really clever, before the huge hike in TV money you could get your hands on a sleeping giant like us for what? £200m? How much are premier league clubs worth with the influx of money basically covering most debts of most clubs if you were to spend the money wisely? £400m?

So you see Moshiri giving up control of the club he bought and has funded for the last 3 years to his mate, because no way Usmanov buys into us and doesn't have a massive say in what goes on
Jesus lad get a grip.
It is Usmanov who owns everton
Usmanov gifted Moshiri a 15% shareholding in Arsenal for nothing
Usmanov then bought Moshiris stake in Arsenal for cash and Moshiri did his masters bidding and bought everton for usmanov

When this comes to fruition, we'll need an updated soundbite from that 'Everton aren't we?!' lad, saying "If this Russian has the dough he claims he has, we want yada yada yada..."

Usmanov wanted complete control of Arsenal

Moshiri wants complete control of us

I see an issue
We know that Usmanov and Moshiri together wanted full control of Arsenal.
We know that both are totally out of Arsenal now and that one is in control at Everton and the other is talking about the possibility of joining him.
We know they have worked in tandem for several years on lots of projects already.
I think a lot of people see where this is going but some don't want to because of what it means for football in Liverpool.
But, the change has already started if people cared to look, the new ground, the new manager, the money spent on players(albeit not well spent in the case of Koeman)

I think people need to keep sight of the even bigger picture of the money to be made in the development of the dockland and the city in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.