2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember all the flapping about Moshiri not announcing the new manager within ten minutes of Marco Silva being punted out of the door. Sometimes the landscape changes and it pays to take the time to adapt plans as and when there are new developments....such as a world class manager getting sacked by Napoli.

Those entitled Twitter blues who were clamouring for a press release and bemoaning the lack of urgency to announce someone like Moyes or Howe every ten minutes will surely be queuing up to acknowledge their idiocy and petulant impatience now though?

I know its no surprise, but what a contrast he is to Silva to the point even plebs on a forum like me can notice. Silva never abandoned 4-2-3-1 yet Ancelotti will change formation several times throughout a single match to react to how the game changes. The Delph sub is probably the most impactful sub I've seen in a long time and I never thought I'd watch an Everton game where a CB will be converted to winger to see the game out?!

The commentators on my stream at one point said the match was like a game of chess between the two managers. CA wins.

I know its no surprise, but what a contrast he is to Silva to the point even plebs on a forum like me can notice. Silva never abandoned 4-2-3-1 yet Ancelotti will change formation several times throughout a single match to react to how the game changes. The Delph sub is probably the most impactful sub I've seen in a long time and I never thought I'd watch an Everton game where a CB will be converted to winger to see the game out?!

The commentators on my stream at one point said the match was like a game of chess between the two managers. CA wins.

Perfect example of a proper manager and a fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.