January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't get a good striker in January. Clubs just won't let an inform first choice one go. Over the last few weeks both DLC and Richarlison, have been doing quite well both are on course for 15 goals level. Hopefully other players will start to chip in.

I think we need another centre back and a central midfielder. Both with ability to lead and organise he other players.

3 years without a proper striker with the likes of Niasse and Tosun up top have lowered fans expectations so much that DCL is actually seen as a good striker.

Imagine should we sign a proper striker like Jimenez or Werner, Belotti etc would blow their minds seeing an actual striker playing.

To play devils advocate on Jimenez, isn't he 7 years older than DCL (so in his prime) scored the same league goals as him in about double the minutes?

With the Euros coming, players might want to leave but we can only go for players we require. We can't just buy any CM. Dacoure and Zaha was on our list.

If we have money I’d seriously take a good look at Grealish.
we have defensive midfielders but he would bring something completely different to the table. We also have a good record of getting players into the England team if he’s thinking euros.
Possibly couldn’t afford him or he may not want to come here, but I thought the same about ancelotti.

we have defensive midfielders but he would bring something completely different to the table. We also have a good record of getting players into the England team if he’s thinking euros.
Possibly couldn’t afford him or he may not want to come here, but I thought the same about ancelotti.

Mooy. Makes Brighton tick. Think he's only loaned too.

I like Grealish, a good footballer, and a good lad as well.

I’m not sure Villa would want to let him go at the moment though at any price.

Status
Not open for further replies.