Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I dont.

Let's see him backing this manager with cash and then, if he has to, keeping faith with him in a downturn...something the spinelsss get has failed to do when supporters have demanded a sacking.

If he hadn't taken the difficult decisions when they were needed , then we were headed out of the Prem mate. You surely don't still believe that he should have stuck with Silva ?. We have Ancelotti mate !

If he hadn't taken the difficult decisions when they were needed , then we were headed out of the Prem mate. You surely don't still believe that he should have stuck with Silva ?. We have Ancelotti mate !
He was right to get shut of Koeman...then again, he shouldn't have employed him in the first place.

Good that we agree about Koeman.
I asked about Silva though mate.
Silva was undermined by Brands last summer. We were headed in the right direction by the end of last season.

Brands sold Gueye from under him, couldn't secure Zouma and then neglected to buy his replacement and wrecked all defensive solidity. Then he bought a bunch of crocks for the midfield.

Pin the first half of this season's blame where it belongs.

Silva was undermined by Brands last summer. We were headed in the right direction by the end of last season.

Brands sold Gueye from under him, couldn't secure Zouma and then neglected to buy his replacement and wrecked all defensive solidity. Then he bought a bunch of crocks for the midfield.

Pin the first half of this season's blame where it belongs.

Sorry mate , but I think that you are in denial again. Using the same players , but with an injury crisis , Big Dunc (with no managerial experience) put a stop to a terminal decline. The improvement continued under Ancelotti , as expected.
Your point about trying to pass the blame to Brands has absolutely no validity , as both his successors have had no other / extra resources whatsoever.

I have a feeling Duncan Ferguson will be moved sideways into a different role, something akin to food and beverage manager. Let us face it, Mr Ancelotti and his team would surely have little requirement for him.

What’s Dave going on about now? Can’t have both sides of the argument calling Brands and Moshiri but then calling them spineless when they have made decisions to get rid of managers, Silva, Koeman and Martinez all needed to go when they got rid.

I have a feeling Duncan Ferguson will be moved sideways into a different role, something akin to food and beverage manager. Let us face it, Mr Ancelotti and his team would surely have little requirement for him.
If he had ANYTHING about him at all he'd want to use the experience he had with the 4 games in charge he had to establish himself as a proper manager. But he doesn't. He'll just sit on that bench as assistant for life. He's made here for life and he knows it. And he surely knows that on the evidence of the very ropey last two games of his run of four he'll never be entrusted as a FT manager here at Everton.

If he had ANYTHING about him at all he'd want to use the experience he had with the 4 games in charge he had to establish himself as a proper manager. But he doesn't. He'll just sit on that bench as assistant for life. He's made here for life and he knows it. And he surely knows that on the evidence of the very ropey last two games of his run of four he'll never be entrusted as a FT manager here at Everton.
There was an incident in yesterday's game where Mr Ancelotti whispered some technical instructions to Ancelotti Junior, if you look closely you can clearly lipread Mr Ferguson saying "tell me, tell me". It does not bode well for the tough talking Scotchman.

There was an incident in yesterday's game where Mr Ancelotti whispered some technical instructions to Ancelotti Junior, if you look closely you can clearly lipread Mr Ferguson saying "tell me, tell me". It does not bode well for the tough talking Scotchman.

Seen that.

Ferguson says: "Wotsee sayin', wee man?"

Status
Not open for further replies.