Duncan Ferguson - The Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's shown passion, has a good relationship with the players, has shown that he can work under a range of managers. Stood up and led when he needed to even though he knew he was not ready - and got us five points which I don't think any of thought was happening when Silva was sacked. I'm sure he's proved his worth internally but has now shown his worth externally/publicly. Can't believe people are complaining (actually of course I can believe davek is complaining).

we literally just appointed a world class manager and it's Christmas. Some people you really just can't please.

An incident there today where Ferguson gets up off the bench to consult with Ancelotti and the manager hides his mouth behind his hand to tell Ferguson something. Ferguson made a facial expression that underlined he didn't agree with what Ancelotti had said and retook his seat.

I'm not sure DF will be around to see the Ancelotti era to an end. Just a feeling.

An incident there today where Ferguson gets up off the bench to consult with Ancelotti and the manager hides his mouth behind his hand to tell Ferguson something. Ferguson made a facial expression that underlined he didn't agree with what Ancelotti had said and retook his seat.

I'm not sure DF will be around to see the Ancelotti era to an end. Just a feeling.

Shut up dave.

I noticed that, was quite the smackdown

Any clips of this?

I know body language.
tenor.gif

I noticed that.

Being a lad that states opinions as facts is one thing. Put stating crazy made up scenarios as fact is pure mental hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.