2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
finally someone with some sense feels good i am not the only one. this guy is a overrated guy big dunc would been better than him at least he knew everton and the culture
Overated? Look at his CV - clubs managed - what he’s won. Of course it’s gonna be nigh on impossible to replicate that success with Everton, but he surely has more chance then Dunc, who admitted he’s not ready for the job yet.

Overated? Look at his CV - clubs managed - what he’s won. Of course it’s gonna be nigh on impossible to replicate that success with Everton, but he surely has more chance then Dunc, who admitted he’s not ready for the job yet.

I don't think he's serious, FWIW.

Brilliant to listen to and that scruff who said Everton can’t possibly get back into the top 6, has he not seen Spurs Utd and Arsenal lately.

This Guy will have us up there next season, can’t wait for the media to be stuttering in their words but but but..........

Love Dunc but I wonder at what point people would have got bored of the relegation fight football - he said himself he wasn't ready and now he has somebody who can teach him a few things about the top level.

In the meantime we have somebody who might not work miracles, but knows what he is doing with a football team. A much more interesting appointment that Howe or Dyche etc.

As always, it depends on who we buy next..

finally someone with some sense feels good i am not the only one. this guy is a overrated guy big dunc would been better than him at least he knew everton and the culture
Yeah that Tosun sub and Keane sub were a master class in management......got a bump in performances due to a new voice but that's all it was going to be, a couple good results followed by cluelessness due to inexperience. It showed itself against arsenal

Status
Not open for further replies.