2019/20 Carlo Ancelotti

Status
Not open for further replies.
you do realise that they work together. It’s not interesting, it’s a model that almost every club use. It removes the burden off the manager.

pretty sure that's always the way hes worked

Of course, but there has been a lot of speculation as to Brands role in the club with Carlo coming and how the two might work together.

I just thought it was interesting that Carlo made a point of referencing it several times, re-affirming the fact that he's probably not responsible for player acquisition, though he'll obviously be one of those who have crucial input.

I’m glad the club just left him alone to take the questions by himself. None of the chairman/owner love in press conferences we’ve been used to seeing in the past.

Always has to be about ‘them’ doesn’t it?

Best was Jeff Stelling on Saturday claiming Everton only wanted to appoint Ancelotti because Liverpool had Klopp :Blink:
In fairness I think he was referring to Moshiri’s initial statement that he wanted a ‘Hollywood’ manager as mourinho, klopp and guardiola were at the other big clubs in the north west. We finally have that calibre of the man at the helm.

In fairness I think he was referring to Moshiri’s initial statement that he wanted a ‘Hollywood’ manager as mourinho, klopp and guardiola were at the other big clubs in the north west. We finally have that calibre of the man at the helm.

Yeah but his thoughts were pretty much “they are only doing it because Liverpool have a top manager” again it’s about them and simply doesn’t need to be.

Who was the "journalist" asking the stupid questions?

I didnt watch the whole thing but one bit i caught was something like you are now the only prem manager to beat liverpool.
Who cares. Proper trying to make us look small talking about them. Wish i'd been there in some Everton capacity as i'd have just said hey fella this is about Everton. Zip those or you can leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.