2019/20 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he though has he cost us recently or did he save us a couple of points.Yes he can be a bit of a divvy with his kicking but as I say we have bigger problems than him.

I don't think he's kept us in a game at all this season. Cost us a few goals mind.

Just not very good.

If i were carlo I'd be looking for a new CB and GK who can form the spine of the team.

I don't think he's kept us in a game at all this season. Cost us a few goals mind.

Just not very good.

If i were carlo I'd be looking for a new CB and GK who can form the spine of the team.
A goalscorer and a central midfield player are far more important than replacing England's no1.

Just not very good.

This is why we will never be anything, clueless, if anyone thinks we need a new GK before a CB and a decent goalscorer they need help they cant get on here.

Sweats a lot for a keeper but I guess I would with that lot in front of me. If it’s a one off or it was only a couple - so what. If it is more than that????? Not a good look especially with a new manager just in the door

It’s Christmas and he is a young lad, no game until Thursday and it’s not as if a keeper had to be ultra fit.

Give the lad a break

If he's got a training session tomorrow, and I assume he will have, then, for all sorts of physiological reasons, there are very few managers in the top leagues who would be happy about a player being on the ale less than 48 hours before that training session.

Times have changed over the last twenty years, and what was acceptable and commonplace in the 90's isn't now.

Status
Not open for further replies.